Shayn Astrology

Shayn is commited to giving competent and caring astrological guidance based on 40 years of study and practice. He has carefully selected the best and most comprehensive astrological reports on the market today. Shayn Astrology helps reveal the inner secrets of the heavens!

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Yesterday, after having a nice lunch with a friend, I slipped on some icy steps and landed very hard on my back. I went home, took some painkillers, applied hot and cold, and went to sleep. Later in the day the pain subsided.

Transiting Mars, ruler of accidents in my chart, was strong and afflicting my weak natal Mercury, ruler of my physical body, at 74%. Transiting Mercury was in extreme old age at 63%, combust, and debilitated in Navamsha.

I am in a Ketu/Saturn period, both malefic. Saturn disposits Mercury and Mercury disposits Saturn in my natal chart. Transiting Saturn is poorly placed, in extreme infancy, and debilitated in Navamsha.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home